COVID-19 Update & Info
With the ongoing situation around COVID-19, we wanted to share an update with our customers. These are uncertain times, but we are sure about one thing: putting the health and safety of our team and our customers first is key.
We are doing everything we can to ensure the continued sanitation of all our products and location. I team is committed to staying healthy, and helping our customers stay healthy, too.
We have put numerous procedures in place to insure everyone's well being.
- Packages arriving into us are sanitized and put into an isolated area
- They are left to air out for up to three days
- Items are sorted and put into stock in a separate area
- Delayed items and orders are shipped out in numerical order from oldest to newest
- Clothing is non returnable during this time - per our insurance carrier as well as following the practices of the big box store leaders regarding merchandise that is non returnable during a pandemic.
We apologize for any delays in getting your order to you. Production and shipping is being impacted by global issues beyond our control, and cause a bit of a wait, both with items coming into us and also going out. Our local USPS has asked us to limit the number of packages shipped daily.
We hope to maintain regular order shipments as best we can, and we appreciate your patience.
Stay well, Stay Safe, and Thank You for shopping Kat's Closet